суббота, 15 декабря 2012 г.

Film

Now I would like to say some words about the film "Bridget Jones's diary".

Before I chose the book I had seen the film which script is based on the plot of the book.Speaking about main characters, Renée Zellweger is an ideal actress for Bridget's role.I think she has all necessary merits,her wonderful skills and abilities bring uniqueness and singularity for character of Jones.Also Hugh Grant is one of my favorite actors,he acts Daniel Cleaver and his charm amuses and strikes me.I think if I directed a film I  would give the main roles the same actors which play in the  present film.

1 комментарий:

  1. I am very glad that you finally finished this book! I remember how you read it at breaks (and sometimes at lessons). All is well, but your blog is a little bit boring! I think there are not enough bright pictures or something unusual! But despite this, the blog is fine!

    ОтветитьУдалить